Sunday 27 May 2012

To be one and done.

I've totally skipped out on my first Blogger birthday! I started on 17th May last year and am exactly where I was then, outlook-on-existence wise. Quite brilliant I think. :D  Some people try to tell me what to do, try to fit me into human moulds, try to tell me to feel better the way their species commonly would. But I am not of any species. No, If being carefree and happy means giving up the way I feel, becoming just like anyone else then I'm sure that would kill me faster than anything else. I'm meant to be something else, happy in my own way and I believe there's a reason I experience things very differently from others. I don't want the sort of happiness that makes me like anyone else or a part of anything. And it's no solitary road I'm on. Someone to whom I might be indebted for the rest of my life for getting me through a difficult time knew this. She knew exactly what to say because she knew that I already had all the answers. I wasn't really looking for anything I hadn't figured out already. I needed a very good look in the mirror.It's true what they say; you're your own worst enemy.

3 comments:

  1. Bakhto. You lovely girl. I love this post. <3
    Haha hmm, lemme guess, are you referring to Tanya here? :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaahahah no I'm referring to this teacher of mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bakhtawar,

    Read 2 posts now. Each one of us has individuality and qualities which are own. There may be some similarities but no two persons are alike. One needs to be own self and not be what others want him or her to be. One should have confidence and faith in self and God to strive for what one dreams for. Of course, this does not mean that one should be vain or have big ego. You can always engage in what you like best. May be you take up writing and one day people will point at you and say There goes famous writer - Bakhtawar.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete