Monday 30 January 2012

Overshadowed by shadow.

'There is an unspeakable evil in the world, you know it, and it's no use dwelling on the details of it. You must work a little harder. Just a little harder. Don't let it win.' - Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand. 

There are things people would have been, there are things people would have said, would have done
had they existed as me in my existence. But no, not me. Nothing plays it's part here, no influence, nothing. I am dead, as dead as death which hangs as a shadow over others but which nothing can affect. 

My mind is heavy with a mindless burden and I keep no pretences of salvation anymore. You wanted me finished, you have it. But you won nothing, nobody wins with me. I call the shots, it's me. Always just me. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is soo deep! I love it:) but Bucko shud i be worried:p
    Nd btw U SHUD WRITE A BOOK im dead serious!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :D no no nothing to worry about. cheerio. totes will. :}

    ReplyDelete