Saturday 11 February 2012

You bore me.

I'm having those moments again, when I think I'm surrounded by frickin idiots. You can't even condemn them for their stupidity because sometime somewhere you have loved them for just what they were. It is of course like all else, something I should never have done. To have been sentenced to mindless misery by lesser beings...hah. There's got to be something cosmically wrong with that kind of bullshit. I entered the new year with nothing. Whatever I had left I lost last year as the blowing away of houses in a hideous storm. I rejoice in my heartless indifference, that I try to maintain with meticulous scrutiny of myself. Nowadays I'm trying to make a music video for a school competition. Leave it to me to consider everyone else participating to be low-end crap compared to my genius, the only problem being some technical difficulties since I've never even bothered to use a video camera before. Then there's my literature explorative study and possibly some freelance writing project soon. Busy wisy. Possibly good for me, I'm not at my best when I'm given too much time to think. You know how an ordinary empty brain would be a 'devil's workshop', well consider mine to be a huge ass multinational owning abut a billion workshops. I need to be in a state of mind-numbing stress and hyper ventilation as often as possible to keep my head intact. There goes my dream of a long, peaceful life in which I'm only disturbed for award shows. Personally I don't think I'd last long that way. But then again I'm not supposed to last anyway. Fun thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment