Friday 21 October 2011

A Moment Of Clarity.

I love that concept explored at the end of Avatar The Last Airbender (how gay it is of me) of how he had to let go of his emotions and set free his guilt to be able to exercise his power. I find myself now at the threshold of having to do much of the same. There is no freedom to be found in who I am. There never was. But my best bet at surviving me is to accept it, the accept the circle of no-control and well frankly not give a damn. One of my friends, after reading my blog couldn't believe it was written by me! She said that I'm so fun-loving and exuberant that it was quite impossible...the whole thing. I found myself smiling and saying something I'd read or heard somewhere ' what if you're seeing only what I want you to see?' What if I manipulate your little minds to think things that aren't true? I'm so self-obsessed, I should be shot without delay. More often than not, we're dough in someone's hands or the other. I know I've been, yes I can be stupid just like the rest of you. Except I've always had the clause, the escape hatch, the get-out-of-jail-free card. But the rest of you are....well pretty much screwed. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment